International Service / Installation Technicians
TTA is a Dutch enterprise, founded in 1996. Since the first start of the company, TTA focused on production of high-tech equipment for handling & selection of young living plants. TTA and its branch office, TTA-USA, offer a broad range of equipment, suiting the needs of professional growers to their clients all over the world.
For our department in McMinnville, Tennessee, USA, we are looking for a Service/Installation Technician. In this function you are responsible for putting high-tech equipment into operation, performing preventive and routine maintenance, troubleshooting and ordering spare parts.
At TTA-USA you will work with a small team of enthusiastic colleagues with all the same mission, a content customer.
- Preferably 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience or 0-2 years of experience and a Bachelorette or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s)
- Knowledge of pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of electric schemes / understand and troubleshoot motor control circuits
- Driving license, you’ll visit customers in several states
We offer you:
- A diversified job, because development never stops at TTA, most of the products are custom made
- Possibility for training and career development in the USA
- Good reward and well regulated working conditions
- Time to time training in our headquarter in the Netherlands is part of the job
Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology of young living plant industry by applying today
Are you interested? Send an e-mail with Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated