Sales Manager (USA)
TTA is a Dutch enterprise, founded in 1996. Since the first start of the company, TTA focused on production of high-tech equipment for handling & selection of young living plants. TTA and its branch office TTA-USA offer a broad range of equipment, suiting the needs of professional growers to their clients all over the world.
For our USA office, we are looking to hire a Sales Manager, who will be responsible for expanding our sales activities in the horticulture industry in the USA.
Your tasks will be:
- Exploring the USA market and possibilities
- Achieving agreed sales targets
- Presentation of TTA-USA during leading exhibitions in the USA
- Presentation of TTA-USA during a leading exhibition in Europe, once a year
- Regular customer visits
- Regular (online) meetings with the sales department of the headquarter in the Netherlands
- A training at our headquarter in the Netherlands is part of the job
- Experience in the Horticulture sector with a good network and customer base
- Proficient and proven commercial skills
- Good social and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of a cloud based CRM-system
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- Ability to analyze your sales achievements
- Reliable and socially minded
- Highly motivated in sales
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
We offer you:
- A diversified job, because development never stops at TTA, most of the products are custom made
- Possibilities for training and career development
- Good salary and well regulated working conditions
Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology of young living plant industry by applying today.
Are you interested? Send an e-mail with Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.